Virex Disinfectant Spray • Case of 12 - 32 fl. oz. bottles (Only Available for Co-op # 36108)
In stock. Ships in 24-48 hours.
This product is available for a cooperative of specific healthcare facilities. Orders from parties that are not on this list will be canceled and refunded.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call Alex at (847) 212-8777.
Virex meets the EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Certifications: FDA, EPA
Virex ready-to-use formula provides excellent cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing in one step. Patented quaternary formula is designed to kill Coronavirus, Influenza, TB, HBV, HIV-1 and C Diff in its vegetative form. Meets OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen clean-up standard. Much less corrosive than phenolics or bleach. EPA registered.
- Effective against Coronavirus.
- Kills HBV and HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in one minute. Provides broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including Tb, MSRA, VRE, MRSE, HBV, HIV-1, Canine parvovirus and many more.
- Kills Tb in five minutes and all other bacteria in three minutes. Kills Norovirus in 30 seconds.
- Ready-To-Use formula provides excellent, cost-effective cleaning and disinfection in one step.
- Eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh.
Each Case Contains 12 - 32fl. oz. Spray Bottles and 2 Spray Nozzles
Product only sold by the case. EPA Number: 70627-2