Since COVID-19's emergence over one year ago in January 2020, Armour.org’s full focus has been on fortifying its healthcare supply chain and responding to evolving needs for PPE, diagnostics and immunization. Armour.org is here to support your organization with thoughtful approaches and supplies to ensure people stay healthy. Contact Us
As a mission driven company, Armour.org uses profits to purchase PPE at the lowest cost possible and donate it to those providing critical care who cannot otherwise access or afford it. Learn more about Armour.org's impact.
Procurement & Consulting Services Include:
- Rapid Procurement of PPE & Diagnostics
- Product Usage Analysis (PUA's)
- Complex Lab Diagnostics (PCR)
- Point-of-care Diagnostics (Antigen, Antibody)
- Cold Chain Equipment
- Vaccination Solutions
- Pandemic Emergency Defense Systems (PEDS) –– 360-degree procurement planning to support operational continuity and stakeholder health during pandemic emergencies.
- Employer legal compliance in emergency environments.
- Long term continuity planning.
- Expiration date tracking and product recall notifications for PPE, diagnostics and emergency pharmaceuticals.
- Epidemiological consulting on the emergence and evolution of novel biological threats to populations and supply chains.