Note: The Cue Health Products are exclusively available for sale to verifiable businesses and healthcare providers. Consumers are not permitted to place orders for Cue Health Products through the Armour.org website and any consumer orders for Cue Health Products through the Armour.org website will be cancelled. Armour.org is a division of MM Herman, an authorized distributor of Cue Health products.
"Cue is groundbreaking––it's the first rapid molecular diagnostic test usable by everyone without a doctor or prescription. That means lab-quality results, including for emerging variants, delivered to you in about 20 minutes. No testing lines. No questionable antigen results."
Cue Reader, approved for over-the-counter and professional use. Designed to be re-used. No shelf life.
What's Not Included
Test cartridges are sold separately.
There is currently no limit on quantity of readers purchased.
Return / Cancellation Policy
Returns & cancellations are prohibited due to the sensitive nature of the tests.
What is the Cue COVID-19 test?
- The Cue COVID-19 test is the first molecular diagnostic test approved for use both over-the-counter and via healthcare professionals. No prescription or license needed.
- The Cue COVID-19 Test has been selected by organizations like the NBA and Johnson & Johnson to test their people. Cue recently received a $481 Million award from the United States government.
- Portable for Travel, Education, Healthcare, Government, Corporations, Sports & Entertainment, Remote Employees.
PCR-Comparable Results in 20 Minutes
- Gold standard results comparable to PCR delivered straight to you in minutes.
- Cue’s molecular test matched central lab results (PCR) with 97.8% accuracy in an independent study by Mayo Clinic.
- Cue ranked at the top of the dry swab tests in FDA reference panel, currently with the lowest level of detection (LoD). A lower LoD represents a test's ability to detect a smaller amount of viral material in a given sample, signaling a more sensitive test. (See chart in images.)
- Both Cue’s COVID-19 test and laboratory tests are molecular nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT) that detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus genetic material. Molecular tests are more accurate than other methods such as antigen tests.
- The Cue COVID-19 test uses isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology for the molecular amplification reaction that is an equivalent alternative amplification method to polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
Easy & Portable
- The test and reader weigh less than most books.
- The test is completely self-contained — no mixing of fluids or complex testing procedure required. No calibration required.
- No training required. Bluetooth reader connects to the Cue app that guides a step-by-step simple testing process.
- Secure and private results appear in-app. If you choose, share or display results for convenient proof-of-test.
Connected & Scalable
- Cue’s molecular test eliminates the need to send samples to a lab, hire healthcare professionals, or perform additional confirmatory tests.
- Quick results and actionable data on location helps save valuable time and prevent larger, costly outbreaks.
- Connect up to six Cue Readers to one mobile device to easily scale up testing when needed.
- For enterprise and professional users, Cue’s API integrations with existing systems enable streamlined health and data management.
- The Cue Reader is sold on this page. Order tests separately here.
- Each reader connects via Bluetooth to the HIPAA-compliant Cue Health app. The app is used for step-by-step testing instructions and reviewing/sharing results of each test. Available for free download on iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Cue Health received Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”) for home and over the counter use from the FDA for the company’s easy-to-use, fast, portable COVID-19 test.
- The Cue COVID-19 Test for Home and Over the Counter (OTC) Use (“Cue OTC Test”) is the nation’s first molecular diagnostic test available without a prescription as well as by healthcare professionals without CLIA certification.
- The Cue OTC Test is a molecular test that detects the RNA of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, using a nasal swab sample taken from the lower part of the nose.
- Results are displayed directly on a connected mobile smart device in about 20 minutes via the Cue Health App.
- This FDA EUA allows the Cue OTC Test to be used in non-clinical settings.
- Cue Health also received Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”) from the FDA for the company’s COVID-19 test for use by authorized laboratories and healthcare providers.
- The system performs rapid molecular analysis at point-of-care and transmits test results to the Cue Health App on a connected mobile smart device.
- This FDA EUA allows the Cue COVID-19 Test to be used OTC as well as professionally under the supervision of qualified medical personnel.
The Cue COVID-19 Test for Professional Use and the Cue COVID-19 Test for Home and Over The Counter (OTC) Use are identical except for their respective FDA Emergency Use Authorizations. There is no form or technological difference between the tests except for who is authorized to purchase and administer the tests, the product labeling differences required by those authorizations, and the in-app experience related to each test.
- CPT Code U0003 may apply.
Do mutations affect the sensitivity of the Cue COVID-19 test?
- Many of the mutations to date have been located in the part of the virus’ genome that codes for spike protein - which is used to gain entry into human cells.
- The Cue COVID-19 test detects a different region of the virus genome that is more stable and conserved. This means the Cue test will likely continue to perform with a high level of sensitivity, even if the virus continues to mutate in the future.
- At this time, none of the following mutations below affect the sensitivity of the CUE COVID-19 test: Alpha, Beta, Gamme, Delta, Lambda
- Cue Test Readers have no shelf life.
Authorized in USA, EU, Canada, India
- FDA emergency use authorized for both professional use at point-of-care and over-the-counter without a doctor or prescription.
- Authorized for professional use in the European Union (CE Mark), Canada (Health Canada Interim Order), and India (CDSCO).