COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Tests (20 Tests Per Kit)
COVID-19 IgG and IgM Rapid Test Kit (20 Tests Per Kit)
NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE BY CONSUMERS. ONLY SOLD TO HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WITH A CLIA WAIVER.
Detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to aid in the diagnosis of COVID-19. This COVID-19 IgG and IgM Rapid Test Kit is a rapid lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human venous whole blood, serum, and plasma.
Identify and differentiate IgG and IgM antibodies to confirm past or current exposure to SARS-CoV-2 and provide qualitative information to complement molecular studies.
- Identify SARS-CoV-2 IgG – IgG is produced in later stages of the infection and can indicate recent or prior infection
- Identify SARS-CoV-2 IgM – IgM is an acute phase marker and is the first antibody produced by the immune system in response to an infection
- Differentiate – Monitor seroconversion and immunological status of patients by providing IgG and IgM specific results
Rapid test technology enables health care systems to meet the increase in testing demands to aid in the diagnosis of COVID-19
- Quick Results – Results can be read in 15 minutes
- Simple procedure – A simple 3-step procedure requires addition of the patient sample, buffer, and then read results after 15 minutes
- Versatile sample type – Sample types includes venous whole blood (one drop), serum (5 µL), and plasma (5 µL)
- CLIA Waived
Includes: Sterile safety lancet, alcohol prep pad, test device, disposable pipettes, buffer, package insert.
Sold as a kit of 20 tests.
POC Quick Reference Card
FDA EUA for Antibody Test
Fact Sheet for Patient
Face Sheet for Provider