SprayPAK® Spray Disinfectant (12 bottles)
In stock • Order ships within 24 hours
12 bottles per case • 16.5oz bottle
- Quaternary spray disinfectant
- Hospital-type formula
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, and Klebsiella pneumoniae in 20 seconds
- Disinfects: Kills 100% of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) on inanimate surfaces in 10 minutes
- Kills the pandemic 2009 H1N1 virus on hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces
- Kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids
- Eliminates odors, prevents mold and mildew
- Disinfectant EPA Reg. No. 498-179 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Disinfectant 498-179 can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rhinovirus Type 39 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/outbreaks) for additional information.
Use to disinfect metal or glazed porcelain urinals, plastic or ceramic tile shower stalls, metal or plastic diaper pails, garbage cans, light switches and telephones, and non-wood surfaces of toilet seats, empty hampers, athletic equipment and lockers.