Virex Disinfectant Spray (Case of 12 - 32 fl. oz. bottles)
By adding this or any product to your cart, you acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of purchase, sale and use of this site.
Virex meets the EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Certifications: FDA, EPA
Virex ready-to-use formula provides excellent cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing in one step. Patented quaternary formula is designed to kill Coronavirus, Influenza, TB, HBV, HIV-1 and C Diff in its vegetative form. Meets OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen clean-up standard. Much less corrosive than phenolics or bleach. EPA registered.
- Effective against Coronavirus.
- Kills HBV and HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in one minute. Provides broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including Tb, MSRA, VRE, MRSE, HBV, HIV-1, Canine parvovirus and many more.
- Kills Tb in five minutes and all other bacteria in three minutes. Kills Norovirus in 30 seconds.
- Ready-To-Use formula provides excellent, cost-effective cleaning and disinfection in one step.
- Eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh.
Each Case Contains 12 - 32fl. oz. Spray Bottles and 2 Spray Nozzles
Product only sold by the case. EPA Number: 70627-2