Do mutations affect the sensitivity of the Cue COVID-19 test?
- Many of the mutations to date have been located in the part of the virus’ genome that codes for spike protein - which is used to gain entry into human cells.
- The Cue COVID-19 test detects a different region of the virus genome that is more stable and conserved. This means the Cue test will likely continue to perform with a high level of sensitivity, even if the virus continues to mutate in the future.
- At this time, none of the following mutations below affect the sensitivity of the CUE COVID-19 test: Alpha, Beta, Gamme, Delta, Lambda
- Cue Test Readers have no shelf life.
Authorized in USA, EU, Canada, India
- FDA emergency use authorized for both professional use at point-of-care and over-the-counter without a doctor or prescription.
- Authorized for professional use in the European Union (CE Mark), Canada (Health Canada Interim Order), and India (CDSCO).